Juggling in New York
Today was my first juggling class at New York Circus Arts Academy. Some things I can do now that I probably couldn't have yesterday include:
- 3-ball: "steal" from the side
- 3-ball: catch a ball between my shoulder blades
- 3-ball: catch a ball reliably with the back side of the hand
- 3-club: do about 40 throws (american-style clubs) without a drop
- diabolo: cat's cradle into suicide toss
- balls: "claw" catches
- balls/clubs: regular passing
- balls: the transition *after* I've caught a ball between the shoulder blades.
- diabolo: "the whip".